VIXX FAN MEETING TOUR IN SOUTH EAST ASIA
29 July 2017, 6 PM
The Kasablanka Hall – Jakarta
South Korea’s hottest boy group VIXX is coming to Indonesia for their fan meeting tour per fan requests through MyMusicTaste!
Having debuted in 2012 under Jellyfish Entertainment, VIXX has garnered international popularity as “concept dols” with a style of music, storytelling performance and vocal prowess that is uniquely theirs. Their latest mini album, “Kratos”, was highly praised and appeared on Billboard’s Social 50 Chart. Its title song, “The Closer” also became an international hit, scoring number 14 on Billboard’s World Digital Songs Chart.
This fan meeting tour is even more special as it was initiated by Starlights, their official fandom name. Starlights in Southeast Asia created a viral movement via www.mymusictaste.com, an online service that brings together music fans to request their favorite artist’s concert, and demanded VIXX come to their cities. VIXX is ready to meet and interact with their fans who made this dream tour happen; through fun, fan-engaging activities, wholehearted conversations and breathtaking performances, VIXX and Starlights will become closer than ever before.
As a special thank you to all TasteMakers, those who made the tour happen on MyMusicTaste, for VIXX Jakarta, we have prepared a special gift; VIXX x Jakarta TasteMakers will receive a presale ticket purchase option on two tickets! Please check MyMusicTaste’s official Facebook for details.
*If you are not a MyMusicTaste member yet, join us and request your favorite artist’s concert on https://www.mymusictaste.com You too can have access to special perks when your dream concert becomes a reality!
MyMusicTaste puts the power in the fans’ hands, allowing fans to request their favorite artist’s concert in their city. With the mission to connect and amplify the voices of fans all over the world, MyMusicTaste successfully promoted concerts of artists such as EXO, BTS, and Andra Day in over 30 different cities. VIXX marks the second time MyMusicTaste has brought a kpop group to Jakarta per fan requests. Thousands of fans started a movement to bring another kpop boy band called SHINee, which resulted in the SHINee CONCERT “SHINee World V” in JAKARTA last November. Currently www.mymusictaste.com supports more than 30 countries and offers 13 different languages.
LAYOUT & PRICE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Professional/SLR/DSLR/GoPro cameras are strictly prohibited. No photography and/or videography is allowed during the concert. Note: Tablet PC is allowed into the premises, however it is strictly prohibited for taking photos and/or video recording.
- Anyone caught taking photos and/or video will be ordered to leave the venue without the possibility of re-entry.
- Please do not throw items such as stuffed toys, presents, and fan banners onstage at any time as it can be hazardous for the artists during their performance.
- Fans can bring one fanboard/LED board into the venue. Please be mindful of the size as to not block the view of others around you.
- Glowsticks longer than 30cm are not allowed into the venue. Lightsabers, etc. are not allowed.
- When purchasing the tickets, please be sure to purchase the tickets under the name of the person picking up the tickets. ID will be required to redeem the ticket. If another person redeems the ticket on behalf of someone else, they will have to show a letter of attorney.
- Ticket is valid only if it is purchased according to the procedures that has been determined, which are online purchase through electronic/online transactions on the Promoter’s official website or ticket box appointed by the Promoter / Organizer (authorized ticket box), otherwise you will not be able to verify if the E-ticket / E-voucher is an authorized or unauthorized copy.
- Purchasers legally are entitled to only print the E-ticket / E-voucher one time for each ticket purchased. Duplicating the E-ticket / E-voucher is not allowed and is illegal.
- Ticket is valid for admission to the venue for one person only.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode and is only valid for one person.
- Ticket with unique barcodes that have been used previously cannot be used again. Multiple copies of the (one) E-ticket / E-voucher will not be allowed for multiple entry to the event.
- Organizer/promoter reserves the right to take action to prohibit entry to the venue or exchange the E-voucher for actual ticket on the E-ticket / E-voucher with barcode that has been used previously by others.
- Organizer/Promoter reserves the right to process and litigate in accordance with Indonesia regulations either in civil criminal proceedings against people who get tickets in ways that are not valid, including but not limited to counterfeiting or copying a valid ticket or get a ticket in a way that do not match those specified by the organizer/Promoter as in item (a) of this provision.
- Organizer/Promoter is not responsible for negligence of the ticket purchaser resulting in the purchaser’s E-voucher/ticket falling into the hands of others (in another person’s possession) to be used as an admission/exchange and eliminating the ticket buyer from entering the venue/exchanging the E-voucher.
- E-voucher/Ticket are NON-refundable.
- Purchaser hereby agrees to release the organizer/promoter from legal claims through the courts or any means permitted by law in the event of cancellation of a concert that was made unilaterally by the artist or the government or others causes beyond the capacity and will of the organizer.
- If the show is cancelled, the tickets will be refunded in accordance with the provisions of the promoter. The cost of the convenience fee (charged to the buyer with a credit card) will not be refunded.
- Any form of outside food and drink are strictly prohibited in the venue.
- Any form of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Carrying knives, firearms and any kind of weapons are strictly prohibited by national regulations in the venue.
- Organizer/Promoter will not provide care for personal belongings and are not responsible for any lost items.
- Organizer reserves the right to prohibit ticket purchaser to enter the venue in the event the purchaser does not have a valid ticket.
- Organizer is entitled to remove the audience from the venue show if it is deemed necessary for safety.
- Age restriction: there is no age restriction.
1. Do I need to register to MyMusicTaste before placing an order?
No, you do not need to register to MyMusicTaste to place an order. Join MyMusicTaste and have access to special perks when your dream concert becomes a reality!!
2. Do I need to register to Paypal before placing an order?
No, you do not need to register to Paypal to place an order – You can order the product in same way as you buy the concert ticket..
ORDERING & PAYMENTS
1. When will the online store open?
The store will open at 4PM WIB on 5th July.
2. When will the sales close?
The sales will close at 4PM (16:00WIB) on July 12th. However, this date is subject to change as there is no restocking of merchandise once they are sold out.
3. What kinds of payments do you accept?
Same as ticket payment. Credit/Debit card / Bank transfer
4. Is there any sales tax or service fees charged to my order?
No, sales tax and service fees are already included in price. However, you should pay the delivery and bank admin fee.
5. Will merchandise be restocked once they are sold out?
No, they will not be restocked once they are sold out. So buy them while supplies last!
6. How many merchandise can I order? Is there a limit?
Only one merchandise per person can be ordered.
7. My payment did not go through. What should I do?
Please double check your card number and expiration date before make the payment. If your payment continues to fail, please try again with another card.
8. I do not live in Indonesia – can I still buy merchandise?
No – You must live in Indonesia in order to purchase merchandise. But for order from Malaysia and Thailand you can check www.mymusictaste.com
9. How do I check my order status?
You will receive a confirmation email from ticket platform/vendor.
10. Can I purchase merchandise offline?
Due to limited quantity available, we cannot guarantee any offline sales.
RETURN & EXCHANGES:
1. What is your return policy?
Due to limited time and quantity, returns will not be available.
Once you place your order, you will not be able to modify or cancel it. Please double check before submitting the order.
3. My merchandise was damaged – what should I do?
Please email your name, picture of damaged product and receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. When will my order get shipped?
Your order will be shipped on July 17.
2. How long will the shipping take?
If you have ordered with correct address and phone number, your order should arrive between July 21 to July 24. If no one is at the address when delivery is attempted, we will make three delivery attempts between July 25 to July 26. Please note that your package may not be delivered if you do not put correct address and phone number.
3. How much is the shipping?
Shipping will cost Rp 97,000,-
4. What kinds of shipping options do you have?
To ensure the most efficient and prompt delivery, we only offer premium air shipping. We will make three delivery attempts. If the third delivery attempt is unsuccessful, your package can be picked up at the local post office.
No, once you submit the order, you will not be able to change the address. Please double check your address before submitting the order.
No, we do not ship to other countries other than Indonesia.